Measuring Your Wrist
About Our Products
All Paracord Power items are hand-crafted in Louisville, Kentucky from 550 lb. Commercial Type III Nylon paracord which has a seven strand nylon core. Paracord is very strong material and has many uses so having a length of paracord with you at all times as a wearable item can be handy or it can even save your life in a survival situation. Nylon paracord will not rot, fade or mildew.
- We only use nylon paracord, never polyester which is what you will find in most retail stores that are very inexpensive.
- While building our company and as we purchase new colors and patterns, we vet the color quality of cord we purchase to ensure we are getting the best color match for schools, teams, etc.
- Whenever possible, we always back-lace the ends of the cord and try to never leave burned ends exposed.
- We also research and test other components such as buckles, charms and other accessories before deciding to offer them as part of our products. If we are not satisfied with a product or component, it will never make it for a customer!
- Our guarantee to you is if you purchase a product and then were to purchase the same product at a later time, the second item will always be equal to or better quality than the first. We are constantly working towards continuous improvement when it comes to the types of products we offer as well as how they are constructed.
- Many customers try to purchase paracord items cheaper through online auction sites or at local retail stores only to find out they are not the same quality. Most of these cheap alternatives are made of imitation cord that is very soft and not nearly as durable as real 550 nylon paracord. They are also usually braided very loosely and do not contain as much cord. Think before you buy from another site or from auction sites and foreign countries, you get what you pay for in most cases.
Our Full Usage Guarantee
Each Paracord Power bracelet comes with our Full Usage Guarantee. If you have to unravel it for any reason such as an emergency or get yourself out of a jam, return it to us complete with the cord (or what's left of it), buckle and all parts, and we will braid you a new bracelet with NEW cord (and components if necessary) at no charge. The only condition is that you include a description of how you used your bracelet which caused it to become unraveled and you permit us to use your story and your name for publishing and promoting our products. We always enjoy learning how our products are put to use.